Texting


Sunday, March 30, 2014

SO! As anybody who checks out this blog already knows, I've seemed to have vanished off the face of the Earth....Well! I kinda did....I blame school; especially with me in my senior year of high school and working towards graduating. Mostly it's because of DeviantArt, which I also have a profile on. I use that account much more frequently than I do this, because I'm so much more used to it. And this poor little blog just got forgotten about.

Until today!

A friend of mine came to me today online and shared with me a great new idea, inspired by another blog that we both find hilarious. We chatted about it, and I've decided to reboot this one. Nothing about Travel's appearance will change; meaning the background, text and display will stay the same. Okay, maybe the text and bg will be altered, but everything else will stay permanent. 

Except the title....I might keep it "Travels with Daleks", but now seeing that most of the pictures might be centered around their life at home, I don't know how much traveling there'll actually be. So that is subject to change as well, but we'll see how things go. If it changes it changes, and if not....great!

With any luck, I'll be able to keep my posts fairly regular now, and because the reboot is going to have a consistent, underlying theme instead of random Dalek pictures, this means I'll feel more obligated to stick with it and keep the posts coming. 


Thinking of a new title will need some work...


I still need to get the first few pictures taken and get a few "beta posts" set up before I get used to the feel of this new theme. Also, expect to see other things besides only Daleks. Hopefully to keep my interesting I'm broadening the "field" beyond simply cycloptic beings with no emotions. Expect dinosaurs, dragons, ponies, Pokemon, and other critters of the sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment