Texting


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Cobalt




Remember the mentioning of Dalek X in a previous post? Well, here he is in three of the many shots I take of him. He now goes under the name of Cobalt ever since Caan rescued him and brought him here.     [It's a long story. Caan's behind a lot of happenings.]
Any who, so the first shot is me holding him by the tentacles like you do with really large fish, and he bit a few times when I put him back down. The next was taken after we got home and Cobalt had stolen my chair. He likes to act real professional but it's hard to buy.
The third and last shot was during the bad storm last week and he hates storms, namely the thunder. This is his terrified pose, basically coiling every tentacle above his head and whining like a banshee, then he crawls next to me mimicking a puppy. Correction, Cobalt is a big puppy.

Yes, he is a real life sized or close to life sized Kaled mutant, and I love him to death.

1 comment:

  1. He still needs and eye, but Cobalt likes being blind apparently. Oh well his loss I guess.

    ReplyDelete